August will be here before we know it! Here is a list of school health exams that will be due for students entering these grades for the 2022-23 school year. These forms should be submitted before your student starts school in August.
- Health Requirements
- Physical Exams: Early Childhood, Kindergarten, 6th Grade, and 9th Grade
- Immunizations: Early Childhood, Kindergarten, 6th Grade, 12th grade
- Dental Exams: Kindergarten, 2nd Grade, 6th Grade, and 9th Grade
- Eye Exams: Kindergarten
- Individual Health Plans and/or Medication forms must be updated/renewed each school year.
- Students who “self-carry” epi-pens or inhalers must have an updated healthcare plan and parent consent to self-carry on file in the Nurse’s office.
All the Health Requirements and forms for District 301 can be found on our website at: